How often have you heard yourself say 'I'm too busy' or 'I don't have time'? In a world where technology rules alongside modern day life pressures, we can easily find ourselves out of balance. Get in touch with your body's natural bio-rhythms and explore daily routines that can bring many preventative health benefits. Small lifestyle adjustments can have profound benefits that help us to stay vibrant and energised.
In this workshop we discuss:
- What does it mean to be out of balance?
- The Ayurvedic clock
- 5 sense cleanse - a vedic morning routine
- Work, rest & play - the pillars of good health
- Lessons from the nature - the seasonal affect
- Destress with breathing and meditation
Limited spaces only.