'We are what we eat' but we are also what we don't digest. No matter how healthy your diet may be, if your digestion is poor, the body and mind are not getting the necessary nourishment. Ayurveda places great importance on the 'how we eat' and 'how we digest' in the prevention of disease. This seems more and more relevant in our fast food culture and the continual change to our relationship with food.
This workshop is designed to help you:
- Identify digestive imbalances
- Understand the principles of Ayurvedic nutrition
- Understand the impact of food choices & digestion in health
- Gain balance through taste
- Get familiar with conscious eating rituals
- Take away some recipes ideas to help you incorporate spices and herbs
Limited spaces only.